The 2005 National Cholesterol Education Program (NCEP) Adult Treatment Program III (ATP III) defines metabolic syndrome (syndrome x) as three of the above five conditions. If you have three of these conditions you are not in a good spot and need to adjust your lifestyle.
- Abdominal Obesity: measured by waist circumference (Men over 40 inches, Women over 35 inches)
- Low High Density Lipoprotein (HDL): (Men less than 40mg/dl, Women less than 50 mg/dl.
- High Triglycerides: Over 150 mg/dl or taking medication
- High Blood Pressure: Over 130 mmhg systolic (top number) or over 85 mmhg diastolic (bottom number) or taking medication.
- Fasting blood glucose over 100 mg/dl or taking medication.
Stay clear of any of those five and you will be saving yourself from any number of the chronic diseases out there. Diabetes, cancer, heart disease, Alzheimer’s, etc.
Most of my clients have three to all five of these conditions when we start working together. Through coaching, we are able to reverse Type 2 diabetes and a number of other chronic diseases.
We live in a world where it is more common to be sick than it is to be healthy. And it isn’t your fault. The food industry and big pharma get their money by advertising and selling you these foods.
With coaching and guidance we can reverse disease and transform you and your future.
If you are unsure of how to do this and are ready to make a commitment to save your life… then sign up for a FREE consultation call with me and we can see if you are a good fit for my Lose Weight and Reverse Disease program.